Date: Saturday, September 06, 2008
@5:06 PM.
Title: (
+)
With little stars around us, we wish for together.
Spent like 7 hours today doing language arts essay. :D Done with all my holiday homework already, yayyy! :D Pretty amazing eh. 2 more days before school reopens, crapp. /: Mummy wants me to start mugging for EOYs once school reopens, means less time to play and relax. ):
Rahh. Daddy got some cheena person to come over to our house and clean it. D: Now the whole house smells like medicated oil due to the stupid machine. ): Gah. Super super smelly, I think I'm gonna die soon. /: Hai.
On a lighter note, I like training on Friday. :D Had frenly with PasirRis Crest (PRC LOL :D), won them by quite a lot I think. Played for 3 out of 5 sets, get to be refreee for the 2 sets I didn't play, yay! :D Watched the c girls play after that, they did kindda okay I guess. :D I wanna improve on my spiking service receiving! :D Jiayou Sian Nee. (:
Went out with *coughs* after that. :D Yay! ILY.
9 MORE DAYS. :D