Date: Wednesday, September 03, 2008
@7:36 PM.
Title: (
+)
Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open.
Training on Monday was awesomee! :D Reached CCAB at like 7.45, thought that I was super early, then realised that there were actually a lot of people there already, including coach. /: Did warm ups and stuff, then trained on receiving and serving. :D Rahh. My receiving was super super screwed, the ball didn't want to go directly to the setter's position! =P Service was kindda okay I guess, I want my ball to float. D: My ball does float now lorr! Just that everytime float out of the court nia. ): Hmph. Did spiking after that, I like! :D Haha. Super fun. Yay. :D
Went out to lunch with poopy after that. :D Ate at IMM, then walked around randomly. Yepp. I still can't find the about a boy book. /: Bought chocolates after that :D , then went home.
Stayed at home on Tuesday to complete holiday homework. :D Finished 2 chem papers, chinese jian bao, speech and drama shit script, history decontextualised essay questions. :D Yay, I'm awesome. :D Haha. Super super boring day, I don't get how to do physics papers! ): Die.
Training today was greatt! :D Liked thr formation thing the best. Really good for the sub setter, cause we've a lesser space to cover now, but that means more work for the middle people lahh. :D Haha. Yay. Training was pretty slack today, no PT! :DD Frenly with 2 other schools on Friday, hopefully we can win. :D Yay, RVVT! :D
Went out after training with Joyce and Genevieve. :D Lunched at pizza hut, met Jiawei there. :D Went to JE library to do homework after that ( yess, we're guai people ) :D Finished up with math assignment, now left with lang arts essay and those 2 physics paper. D: Boring. Lol.
Going back to school with poopy to train tomorrow. :D Yay.
Hurry get back, I miss you already. D: