.
Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008 @6:55 PM.
Title: (+)


It's gonna happen and it's
Supposed to happen that we
Find the reasons why
One step at a time


Got back math and science papers already, probably my two worst subjects. :D Wasn't satisfied, totally screwed up math, but yepp. No use brooding over it already, like what others say, it'll all fall back into place somehow. :D I guess, theres nothing else I can do now, but just hope. Hope that I didn't do too badly for the other subjects, hope that my GPA turns out alright, hope that I can get into the subject combination I want. (: I'll stay positive, and just trust that everything will turn out alright. :D

Didn't do much in school today. Slacked throughout all the lessons, got back math paper 2, played badminton for PE. :D Rahh. My badminton skills, sucks. (: Hahaha! Laughed a lot while playing with tgt, it's pretty amazing how Rae can get so crazy playing badminton. :D Did PT before that, my back hurts like crazy now, doing crunches and blah. :D And there's training tomorrow. :/ 1500 m tomorrow, yay. (: Let's just get that done and over with. Hehe.

Tried running 1500m after school today, my stamina now sucks. ): It's like, super horrible. Hai! :D Haven't ran for a long long time already. Doesn't really matter if I screw up at the run tomorrow, what's important is that, I've tried. :D And that's enough for me. (: Went out with poopy after that for lunch, talked a lot abt subject combi with her. Take E lit with me alright! :D I shall train you to start reading more now. Hehe.

Training tomorrow. :D I guess I'm pretty happy, but at the same time, I'm dreading it. Yes, I know that really sucks. The start of training marks the start of a new gruelling season. Physically, but even more, mentally.


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »