.
Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 @4:26 PM.
Title: (+)


So thank you for standing right by me (I'll always love you)
So thank you for being behind me (You're just so amazing)
And watching me grow, and letting others know
You still believe in us.


Haven't been updating these few days, all my stupid laptop's fault, it keeps hanging on me. xO Rahh. Daddy! I want the pink Toshiba laptop, please? :D Hehe. Went down to bugis with mummy and daddy on Sunday, got my Ipod Touch there, yay! :D Super belated birthday present. xP Haha. Yay, mummy and daddy rocks. :D Still waiting for the Ipod to be shipped in though, one more week. :/

Went lot 1 with sis on Monday, shopped with her there + movie. :D Haha. Going out with her means draining money from me lahh, literally. :/ Haha! She treats me like her personal bank account, she buys stuff, I pay for her. xO Rahh. But still, it was pretty fun I guess. :D Haven't seen her that happy for quite awhile already. Hehe. Watched connected, niceeeee, I like. (:

Training yesterday was, crazy. xP Super tiring! Haha. The sun was super hot also. ): Did some basics, then trained on spiking, then formation. Was super screwed yesterday, I played like crap. :/ Must really jiayou already, zonals in 3 more months. Hai! :D I shall not let the team down. Jiayou SianNee. (: PT after that, super tired. Don't seem to be looking forward to trainings anymore. Gah. There's like training this Friday, then beach volleyball training on Saturday & Sunday. =P Ahwell. My stamina sucks. :D

School's pretty much slack after EOYs. :D Hehe. Went anchorpoint with poopy today, met her Andeeee. =P Haha. Lunched with him, then went back to queensway. Wanted the black and pink FBTs, but it doesn't look nice. :/ Got the black and green one instead. Haha. I should stop buying FBTs, srsly. :D Now I have like, abt 9 of them alrd. Hehe. Went to time's after that, got my "Goodnight Beautiful", shall start reading from today. (: Yepp.

Most probably gonna train 1500m with poopy tomorrow, unless I back out last minute (which is, highly possible.) :D Haha! Year 3 subject combination! :D Chem + Physics + E lit? (:

This post seems pretty senseless. xP Ahwell, shall go sleeep now, then wake up at night to complete chinese homework. :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »