
To learn to stand up and stay strong even when it's all crashing down.
Finally posting here after ignoring this place for like 1 whole month. :D Pretty much slacking now, 2
more papers left till the end of EOYs, yay! (: Language Arts paper 2 tomorrow, and chinese paper 2 on Friday, then no more studying for the whole year. :D Haha.
Math paper today was crazy, srsly. =P Paper 1 was pretty okay, paper 2 was, crazy. :D Haha! I couldn't finish the second last page, and there wasn't enough time after I finished drawing my graph, so I ended up just anyhowly tikum tikum and wrote something that didnt even seem relevant for the last question. O: Well, there's nothing much I can do now I guess, except maybe, just pray hard that a miracle happens and I do okay for physics and math. :D
Went out with pooppoop after the paper today. :D Haha. Followed her to go buy stuffs for her sis's birthday. (: Maybe, I've really learnt a lot from what happened on Tuesday. I understood a lot more, about people, about life. People say, you wouldn't know who your true friends really are until something wrong happens. After what happened, it really left me thinking about everything we've been through tgt. Then again, you people are really great friends, really nice people to be with. But, at that point of time, when I felt all lost, the people I wanted to turn to immediately,
wasn't there. From then, it felt like we've all drifting apart from each other, maybe not you guys, just me. Alone. Like I totally didn't belong anymore, and whatever that happened to me wasn't of any concern to you people anymore. Hai! :D Okay, I should stop digressing. :D I don't know why I'm actually typing all this out, this may just led to another misunderstanding which may worsen the friendship we've forged this two years. It just gets so hard pretending that nothing really happened and I don't mind at all.
I do.
Ahwell. :D From then, I've learnt how to cherish, those people who are always around, going through practically everything tgt, no matter what. (: Yepp.
Anyhow, on a lighter note,
2 MORE DAYS. :D