Date: Thursday, October 16, 2008
@9:37 AM.
Title: (
+)
Capturing a feeling, that most of us just miss.
Yay, it's 11:11 now, and I'm home already. :D Didn't go out with pooppoop today, went home with her and *coughs*, going out with mummy and daddy for lunch later, then studying chinese at night. :D Last paper tomorrow, awesome. (:
Language Arts paper today was pretty okay, didn't have time to check through the paper though. =P I have this tendency to do really slowly at the start of the paper, then rush through the last part of the paper. O: Rahh. Bad bad habit. Hehe. Ahwell. Last paper tomorrow, and I'm done with EOYs. :D Greattt.
Shall go sleep now, then wake up later to go out for lunch. :D Yay. Last paper tomorrow, jiayou! (:
/ So, I'll pretend all over again, maybe that is my first language. I'll pretend that if I just stop thinking about it, it will change the way things are happening now. I'll pretend that crying will help soothe the pain, help numb the ache. I'll pretend that someone will offer pity consolations for me, I'll pretend and assume that you people are true friends who actually care.
But the truth always confronts.
No, I'm not emo. :D Just, thinking.