Date: Monday, November 24, 2008
@12:15 PM.
Title: (
+)
And I just need, need this moment
To watch the sky breathe the air
And I can see, the ocean and your eyes standing there.
Went out with mummy, daddy, kor and sis yesterday. :D Spent like one whole afternoon at plaza sing, shopped around a bit, got some tops and bottoms there. :D Yay. Haha. Dinner at novena's Balithai after that, used up the 100 dollar voucher from the velocity competition. :D I need to start learning how to appreciate thai food uh. xO Super spicy! xP Rahh.
Stayed at home the whole of today. :D Was supposed to go out with poopy, but changed it till after training tomorrow instead. Met Jermaine in the afternoon, caught up a lot with her. :D Pretty, takecare of yourself at Japan alright! :D Go have fun, and yepp, I'll miss you. :D Haha. Oh. Thankyou Joshua, for your (belated)(belated)(belated) birthday present! :D Omgosh, that eeyore and pooh is super cute. xO Hehe. Yay. :D
Eyes are weird stuff. It's amazing how they always work so perfectly together. Try covering one eye. Then look up. The eye that's being covered looks up too. It's almost impossible to have one eye looking straight and the other up. Eyes are fascinating stuff. They work so well together. :D
Everything I know, and anywhere I go.
It gets hard but it won't take away my love.
And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done.
It gets hard but it won't take away my love.