Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008
@7:01 PM.
Title: (
+)
But even at our swiftest speed we couldn't break from the concrete
In the city where we still reside
And I have learned that even landlocked lovers yearn for the sea like navy men
Cause now we say goodnight from our own separate sides
Didn't go Sentosa with Joyce on Friday, stayed at home on a futile attempt to complete some of my homework. :D Haven't been to Sentosa for super long already lahh. xP Haha. Went down to Clementi to find poopy yesterday morning. :D Haven't caught up with her for like ages already. xO Got the dress I bought for Miss Yang's wedding, yay! :D Pretty. Haven't tried it on though, it's super long compared to the other dresses I bought earlier this year. xO Die. Haha. Breakfast at Macs with poopy, then walked around in search for candy. :D Walked home after that, poopy went for her church stuff.
Spent like almost the whole afternoon at some random book shop, reading and walking around. :D Shopping with mummy and sis at IMM after that, spent like one whole evening there. :D Bought some stuffs, then went home, slept. :/ Haha.
Things didn't exactly turn out well yesterday night. xO Nevertheless, there's nothing I can do now I guess, except to wait till you get back one week later. :/ It's not gonna be easy, but I've promised you I'll stay strong & take good care of myself when you're gone, and I intend to keep to that promise. :D
I keep getting the really weird mixed feelings nowadays. (Jermaine calls it the rojak feeling.) =P It's like you're ultimately happy at one point of time, but then angry the next moment, then you end up really sad after that, then you try to surpress those feelings, and you get the rojak feeling. :D