Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008
@7:34 PM.
Title: (
+)
And with every step together
We just keep on getting better.
Stayed at home on another futile attempt to complete my homework. :D Omgosh, I need my monthly allowance + Ipod touch + phone memory card + more $$, but I wouldn't be able to get all at this rate. ): Rahh. Was supposed to go out with poopy, but changed it till tomorrow instead. :D Hehe. Love that girl.
Out to Clementi for lunch with sis in the afternoon. :D Ate Jap food, then walked around clementi aimlessly. (: I only realise today how difficult it is to run errands for someone else. xO Stupidly walked around searching the whole of Clementi for an hour in search for something my grandmother wants. =P Didn't manage to find it in the end, went home empty-handed. Gah. At least, I managed to get my bubble tea. :D Hahaha.
Orchard with poopy tomorrow, yay. :D
You seem so out of context in this gaudy apartment complex,
A stranger with your door key explaining that I am just visiting.
And I am finally seeing,
Why I was the one worth leaving.
I pray that you're doing fine in Malang now. I really miss you. xO 3 more days.