.
Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 @3:44 PM.
Title: (+)


Can you imagine
What would happen
If we could have any dream
I'd wish this moment
Was ours to own it
And that it would never leave
Then I would thank that star
That made our dream come true
Cause he knows that where you are
Is where I should be, too.

Training yesterday was pretty alright. :D Actually, I performed quite badly lahh. ): I need to start working on my stregths, to make up for my weaknesses. Anyway, from now on, I shall stop complaining on how badly I play, instead, I will try to focus on how I can improve. I will try. :D The sun was insanely hot though, now become chao ta already. xO My stamina has been deproving a lot lately, don't know how I'm gonna survive through PE and NAPFA next year. ): Uh-oh. Trained on the basics, then spiking, then formation. :D And, I realised something yesterday. As a team, we shouldn't judge each other. :D Though I know that maybe, some of them don't know/like me very much, it's weird cause they all feel like family. :D I love my team (esp. my batch) very much, yay. :D

Out with poopy after that. :D Missed her like crazy lahh. Haha. Bused down to vivo with her, lunched at BK. :D Went walking around randomly looking for Sylvia's present after that. :D (Wouldn't tell you what we got her yet, don't want to spoil the surpise.) :D Haha! Walked around a bit more after that. :D Oh, poopy got me this super pretty necklace, super sweet of her. (: Yay, I loveeee poooopy! :D Promised her a huge piglet for Christmas, she promised me something also. (Omgosh, I forgot what.) xO Whooops. Watched this after that:

The movie's super cute lahh, I like. :D Hehe. Watching movies with poopy's nice. (: Had a great time laughing and chatting with her on the way back after the movie, really. :D Hahaha! We were thinking of english names to call ourselves, and came up with some really weird ones. :D Poopy can't marry someone with the surname "Chua" in the future, cause her name will end up sounding like "Cai jia yu" (Vegetable add fish) in chinese. :D Hehe. Came up with names for the both of us in the end, pretty. :D Yay, love poopy! (:

And,
HAPPY SWEET THIRTEEN SYLVIA! :D
Stay pretty and cute alright, loves! (:


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »