.
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 @9:48 PM.
Title: (+)


By the way you can't look me in the eyes
I can tell you're trying not to cry
Because of all the stupid things I've done
Switching on the heart breaker to stun

I like training today. :D Though coach seemed pretty disappointed with our performance. xO My receiving was crap lahh, his ball keeps floating! xP It's like moving right, then left, then it just suddenly drops down to the right. Hmph. Nevermind, jiayou SianNee. :D I need to stop bringing the team down and start contributing more. (: Yepp. Haha. Yay, I think my spiking improved. :D (At least, it felt that way.) Must really work hard during the next two months already, competition starts in like, January? xO Omgosh, scary. And, no more jersy number 7. ): Coachh, I wanna be libero, I want my jersy number 7! D:

Lunched with poopy at pizza hut after that. :D No chicken napoleon this time. Haha. Poopy watched me eat, she couldn't eat cause of her stupid braces. xO Made her wait for me to finish eating for like, 1 hour plus. :D Laughed a lot with her there lahh, crazy poopy. xP Hehe. Went home after that, slept till 7. :D

I realise, I need to start learning how to survive through this holidays with you being real busy with your commitments. :D Cause if I don't start getting used to it now, I don't know how I'll survive through your malang trip and church camp and blah. xO Yepp. &, I haven't been breaking the promise I've made. :D Guai right! I miss you. Tomorrow. (:

I pray that you'll be alright.


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »