.
Date: Thursday, November 13, 2008 @7:25 PM.
Title: (+)


I know this may have came a lil late, but still, it's been a great great 5 months (and one day) spent with you. :D It's pretty amazing how time actually passes so quickly eh. Hopefully, these 7 years will pass by quickly, then strawberry can come out. :D Hehe. Yepp, I admit I was a lil disappointed when we couldn't spend yesterday tgt, but it's alright, I guess. :D There's still next month, and the month after, and the month after the month after. :D Yay! I really appreciate you being there for me always, right from the point when you became kor, till now. :D Looking back at the day this whole thing started, I actually hesitated a lot before I dared to go down and find you lahh! =P Yepp. But I'm glad I did, cause things would have been a lil different if I hadn't eh. :D Okay, everything else you need to knoow is in the card already, go read. :D Really like the lollipopys, yay. :D Hehe. ILY sotong.

Bugis with Joyce after training today. :D Training was pretty disappointing. xO Trained on basics, then spiking, then spent most of the time on team drills. :D My skills seemed pretty screwed today, coach didn't seemed very pleased with the performance also. =P Rahh. I've kindda been like, trying to let things go lately. I'm quite okay with me making mistakes during training every now and then. I used to be striving to secure my position in the main 6, and I still am. Still, it's pretty weird because why would you suck at the thing people 'brand' you as? The voice inside me keeps telling me to just be who I am, and who I want to be. So, that was it. There's no point wallowing in self-pity and disappointment after making mistakes every now and then, cause life's too short for that. :D Besides, since it's not going to help me anyway, why not just let it go and continue to work hard towards what I want?

Bugis with Joyce after that was actually quite fun. :D Though we actually had to walk quite a lot around the area, and we ended up being super tired and blah. Ahwell, but it was great company. :D Ate pepper lunch! :D (for the don't-know-how-many-th time this week already.) Yay, super nice. :D I finally got my little miss shirts! :D Pretty! Haha. Caught up with her quite a lot while walking, haven't been going out shopping with her for quite awhile already. I'll accompany you to the arcade someday alright, promise! :D Got tired after awhile, wanted to look for somewhere to rest, so we decided to do so in the cinema. :D Hehe. It's pretty stupid, cause apparently, there's only two shows showing in the cinema then, so we just randomly picked one. (: Madagascar 2 was pretty okay. :D At least it didn't turn out to be some movie with abosolutely no plot + story line. xO Yepp, and bugis's cinema is super big. :D Really! Haha. Random. Yay.

(Nice) Joyce trained down to harbourfront with me after that, then bused on 97 with me to accompany me all the way to NUH. Hehe. Yay. :D Went to visit grandmother after that, stayed for about 1 hour plus, then went home. Get well soon alright! :D Haha. I'm like super tired now, there's still training in the afternoon tomorrow, omgosh. xO


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »