For you, anything.Yesterday night was probably one of the worst nights I've ever went through. :/ There was just so much on my mind then, so much I wanted to tell you,
but you weren't there. The thing is, I don't even know who I could actually go to now when I need someone who could just listen to me rant, advice me on what to do next, and just make me feel like everything is gonna be alright - Like you did. I miss you.
Sister got back her PSLE results yesterday. Pretty disappointing, I must say. Wouldn't go announcing her results to the whole world though, that's just for me and the people around me to know. Yesterday really sucked, knowing how hard she cried after getting back her results in school, and seeing how hard she tried holding back her tears while talking to me about her results back at home. ): Stay strong alright, I love you, and I'll be right behind you no matter what the outcome is.
On a lighter note, training yesterday was pretty alright. :D Coach wasn't in a good mood though, and he concentrated a lot on the sec 1s, so we practically just trained by ourselves. Did the basics, then trained on formations, and played a match within our team when coach left at 10am. :D Haha. So training ended up being really slack, we actually lost to the second team by 2 points during the match though. :D Whoops. Made a lot of mistakes in that match lahh, I need to improve on my spiking. xO Hai! :D
Bowling with Joyce after that. :D Bused down to dover, then trained all the way to West Mall. Lunched there, then walked to the centre nearby. :D Played about 6 games altogether, then went down to the arcade. =P Made Joyce spent like 8 bucks there, whoops. Hehe. Walked back to west mall after that, went to the arcade again, wasted some more money, then walked around randomly. :D Got this super pretty necklace, but my sis dropped and broke the heart on the necklace when I reached home. xO Gah. She's still like desperately trying to fix it back now. :D
Pulled myself out of bed at 7 this morning, followed my sis down to farfield for their training. Met Richelle, Adelin & Kim there, haven't seen them for ages. :D Watched how their girls team trained while the coach and teacher-in-charge talked to her, talked to the coach for quite awhile, stayed there for about 2 hours, then went home with her. :D Super tired now, most probably gonna catch some sleep soon. I hate my eyebags. ): Ugly! xO
Somehow i've always believed that once in heaven, tangible things really don't mean that much anymore. Well, before you get too used to your new life, take these things with you. The smell of grass thirty minutes after it's cut. The feel of freshly washed sheets. The heat of a small candle. The sound a bee makes. The taste of a hot Coke just poured and swirling with ice - hot, but partially cold. The feel of raindrops on your soaked face. But if you take nothing else with you, take your family's embrace.
Claire Hayenga