.
Date: Saturday, November 22, 2008 @1:07 PM.
Title: (+)

Somehow, this song really tells a lot about how I'm feeling now. :D

(Oooh, Oooh) (Oooh, Oooh,) (Oooh)
I guess I should've known better,
to believe I'm a lucky chain, Oh.
I lent my heart out forever,
and now we finally learned each others names.

I tell myself, "this time it's different.
No goodbyes, cause eyes can't bear to say it."
I'll never survive on one thats coming,
If I stay, Oooh!

Just Walk Away!
Ooh, and don't look back.
Cause if my heart breaks,
It's gonna hurt so bad.
You know I'm strong,
but I can't take that.

Before It's too late.

Oh, just Walk Away!
(Walk, Walk, Walk Away) Ooh, just Walk Away!
(Walk, Walk, Walk) Away-aye-aye, yeah.

I really wish I could blame you,
but I know That it's no one's fault.
Cinderella with no shoe,
and the prince that doesn't know he's lost.
This emptiness feels so familiar,
each goodbye with just the same old song.
But this time I will not surrender!
'Cause I'm gone,

Ooh, yeah! Just Walk Away!
Ooh, and don't look back.
Cause if my heart breaks,
It's gonna hurt so bad.
You know I'm strong,
but I can't take that.
Before It's too late.
Oh, just Walk Away! (Walk, Walk, Walk Away)
Ooh, just Walk Away! (Walk, Walk, Walk) Away-aye-aye, yeah.

Ooh, I've got to let it go.
Start protecting my heart and soul.
Cause I don't think I'll survive
A goodbye again.

Not again

Just Walk Away!
Ooh, and don't look back.
Cause if my heart breaks,
It's gonna hurt so bad.
You know I'm strong,
but I can't take that.
Before It's too late. (Before It's Too Late!)
Oh, just Walk Away! (Walk, Walk, Walk Away) ..


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »