I hope before the night is through
One fumbled touch will finally hit the spot.
You've got everything going for you,
So I'll go for you with everything I got.
Right here, the best days of our lives.
Haven't been updating for quite a while already. :D I've mainly been doing only 5 things this holidays - Volleyball, computer, reading, watching television, homework. The past few trainings have been pretty okay. :D Met up with Joyce for lunch at Clementi on Friday before going training at school. Met up with Genevieve after lunch, then bused down to school together. :D Haha. We landed up at the wrong bus stop, and when we reached the bus interchange, our bus just left. ): So apparently, we were about 10 minutes late. Met the rest of the year 2s (who were all late) at the canteen, then rushed to join the others before coach came. :D Had training in the hall that day due to the rain, I like! :D Super nice to slide around in the hall, ended up with 2 blue blacks on both knees though. xO Trained on the basics in groups, couldn't do vigorous training cause the ball would most probably end up in the table tennis area = die. D: Performance was pretty okay I guess. :D Coach was in a good mood also, so training was a little slack. :D
Out with Joyce on Sunday. :D Went Jurong Point, lunched with her (I made her eat with me in the end, yay. :D) Met Joshua and his whole clique there. :/ Made Joyce spent about 23 bucks with me at the arcade after that. :D Hehe. Yay. Had to treat her to ice cream after that though. Went to the playground opposite Jurong Point where all my laughter used to come from as a kid. Brought back a lot of memories, childhood memories.
Went to the playground, sat on the chair that used to creak.
Hung onto the poles, that showed an indication it was weak.
This visit brought back memories, times of childhood friends.
The time we told each other secrets, the time we all held hands.
It has been a long time, since I visited that place.
Everything has changed, there was not a familiar face.
As water from the rain, dripped from the pole above.
I remembered the friends I used to play with, friends that I love.
Remembered the early mornings, where we used to play.
As giggles filled our voices, under the sun’s blistering rays.
Then we would part, bid goodbye for afternoons.
Yet tomorrow would be another date, each praying for it to come soon.
New friends were made, each day, each visit to the playground.
Then we would chatter on for long, running in circles, round and round.
Etched in my memory till now, I’ll never forget.
Laughter that had no boundaries, friends you’d never regret.
People came and people went, soon I was left alone.
Sat till the sky lost its blue, yet didn’t feel like returning home.
Childhood memories had been a huge part of me, I don’t want it to go.
Yet we all have to move on one day, and learn to let go.Training on Tuesday was pretty okay. :D Was 5 minutes late (again) this time, I hate jams in the morning. xO Hmph. Shelia came for training, yay. :D Trained on the basics, then spiking, then trained on formation. :D Coach kindda flared up half way during training, scary. :/ My performance was pretty okay I guess, I need to improve on my spiking. :/ Super screwed. Rahh.
Vivo with sotong after that. :D Yay. The coffin is super scary eh, no nice one. xO Hehe. Yepp, but that day was great, cause I got to spend it with you. :D Takecare of yourself at Malaysia/Malang for the next 1 and a half weeks alright, have fun, and come back safely. :D Everything else you should know is in the letter already lahh.
I'll miss you. Imagine a world without colors,
without you.
I've just realised that I actually like people. As in, I used to think people are just people. I didn't really actually noticed that I like some people. Like, some people are just lovable. They make you wanna like them. And you don't realise until you like them. Best friends are people you usually fall in love with, but you don't actually realise that. Haha. On the other hand, just ignore me, I think I'm mad. xO
I saw the lights go on; I heard the whirring of the film.
I could hear voices around me, yet all I saw was him.
Everything seemed to blur around me, like the focus was not right.
Then like an old film rolling, there was only black and white.