.
Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008 @7:58 PM.
Title: (+)

1 way 2 say 3 words 4 you: I love you.

Out with Germaine and Ming Hao yesterday. :D Haven't met them in what seemed like ages already, missed those two a lot. :D Kelly, Abigail & Jess couldn't make it though, and the whole trip didn't exactly seem really complete without them. =P But still, it's great just catching up with them every once in a while. :D Haha. Met Germaine at Redhill MRT, then waited like really long for Ming Hao before we realized that she left for Bugis on her own already. =P Down to bugis after that, those two didn't really change at all since the last time I met them eh. (Appearance wise.) :D Lunched at Pepper lunch with Germaine, Ming Hao didn't eat at all lahh. :/ Hmph. She went like talking on the phone for the whole duration instead. Went walking around at Bugis Junction after that. :D Omgosh. My wallet. ): No more stock, again. I should have bought it the last time I saw it in November. xO Rahh. Got my pencil box there, then left for Bugis Street, got a watch for my sis and a super pretty pink top. :D Haha. Walked back after that, got like a set of ear rings and a friendship necklace with Germaine from Diva. :D Can't remember what we did after that already. =P Walked around a bit more, wanted to catch a movie but the timings were really weird, so just walked around randomly some more. :D Haha. Trained home after that. Yepp. Love those two, we can always meet up sometime again, righttttt? :D

Self training yesterday at school. :D Haha. It was super crazy + fun. :D I overslept, then rushed out of the house thinking that I'll be late, but I ended up meeting Pei Woon at the bus stop, and Ziyu on the bus. :D "Today no coach right? Then late also nevermind one lahh! :D" Hehe. I forgot who said that already. Super cute comment. :D Sat down at the canteen and talked a lot after that while the others were just randomly playing. :D Hahaha. I think I have super cute seniors. :D OH, and there's finally vanding machines in our school. :D Hehe. Even my primary school has that already lahh. :D Played match after that, randomly split up into groups. :D Hahaha! Everybody was practically just playing for the sake of having fun. :D Yay. Lost in the end, 23-25. LOL. :D

Movies with Joyce and Gen after that. :D Yes Man. Haha! Super cute movie. I thought Wild Child was nicer though. :D Walked around a bit after that, then bused home, slept.


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »