.
Date: Friday, December 19, 2008 @5:30 PM.
Title: (+)


It's pretty amazing how time really flies. :D It's the 19th of December already, and we have less than a month till school reopens. Honestly speaking, I'm really quite looking forward to going back to school again. :D I mean, 2008 sucked, so why harp on it? It's time to start afresh. :D Alright, it's actually unfair to say that 2008 sucked. I mean, I did have my fair share of letdowns and so did many others. But, I've also found some really wonderful people and experienced really amazing times this year. :D What's more, between the bits of sadness, I've recaptured friendships as breaths of fresh air in this heap of junk. I'm quite confident that 2009 will be better for me. :D

I just hope I won't be up to making the same mistakes again. I'm praying that time will strengthen all that I've placed my faith in. I've been hoping to find the courage to face up to truth and to this mini society in school. People all around ain't all that bad actually. :D Sometimes, we just have got to learn to give and take a little. :D With all the jealousy, hatred, bitterness, worry, disappointment still circulating in me, I've decided to channel all this negativity into something more amazing, known as love.

"Love is patient, love is kind,
it does not envy, it does not boast
it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered
it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth.

Love always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.

Love bears all things,
believes all things,
hopes all things,
endures all things

Love never ends.Love never fails."

I've always love this particular verse, cause it gives me so much strength to be with you. :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »