Date: Sunday, December 28, 2008
@11:08 AM.
Title: (
+)
Across the shining light
I never will forget
The color of last night
Over us
YAY, I'M BACK! :D
Bali was awesomeee. :D (Excluding the taxi fares and the airport tax.) It was really good family bonding time though. And our hotel was really pretty. :D Haha. There wasn't much shopping to do there, but in all, it wasn't as bad as I expected. :D (In fact, a whole lot better.) Haven't gotten so close to my family for a long time already. :D At times, it's good just putting aside all the stress from work and everything else and just take a few days off to relax. :D Hee. Okay, so basically, we reached Bali at around 8pm the first day, so we just ended up walking around our hotel a bit, then went sight seeing the next day, down to the beach on the 3rd day, and shopping on the last day. :D Their beaches were pretty awesome too. :D There's like a whole lot of things to do there. And daddy only realised that I had some talent in Table Tennis when I managed to beat him at it while we were there. :D Which was pretty cool, cause I didn't know what I was doing with the bat half the time. xP After looking at the surfers down the beach for a whole day, I think surfing is pretty coool. :D Hee. Shopping at Bali wasn't that fruitful though. The streets there seemed like Orchard Road, only a lot smaller. Still, managed to get a few shirts from Roxy, a pair of sneakers, a straw bag for poopy, a pencil box (I just realised that there's still another new one in my drawer, die.) And blahblahblah. :D Mummy was really nice though. :D She kept looking out for stuffs and places that we could shop at, but she ended up buying nothing on this trip. xO Promised her to go down to vivo with her today/tomorrow to look for her heels though. :D Oh, and I managed to watch some really nice shows on the plane also. The Dutchess was really nice. :D And there's Igor, and Nick and Norah's infinite playlist, which was really awesome too. :D Haha. The food there was pretty good too. :D Didn't really like the taxi drivers there though. They'll tell you a price for getting you from one place to another, and when you've reached that place, they'll start finding a thousand reasons for you to give them a lot more than what they first requested. Rahh. The airport tax was really stupid too. Like, we pay $115 just to get into their airport for our flight. Plus, there isn't anything interesting in their airport also. And we couldn't even find seats to sit on while waiting for our flight. Which was pretty dumb. xO Don't know where all the airport tax tourists pay has been going to. But yes, minus the airport tax and the taxi fares, I really enjoyed the trip. :D
I have no idea how this post turned out so distorted and messy. :D But still, that pretty much sums up my trip. :D May upload pictures when daddy uploads them into the com, or else, we shall just forget about it. :D Haha. It's pretty amazing how 2008 is coming to an end already. I've made some New Year resolutions though. :D And one of them is to learn to be grateful for the things I have, and be happy for the people who have things I don't. :D