Date: Sunday, December 21, 2008
@10:13 PM.
Title: (
+)
Alright, short post before I leave tomorrow. :D Just came back from Joyce's and Gen's chalet, super tired now. xO What's more, haven't even finished packing my stuffs for the trip. Die. Yepp. So ..
AWAY FROM THE 24th-27th DECEMBER.
Don't bother calling/messaging/tagging till then, cause I wouldn't be able to see it till the 27th anyway. :D Haha. Merry Christmas in advance. :D YAY. Oh, and happy birthday Joyce and Genevieve! :D Super cute team mates. Stay cute, pretty and happy alright! Love you two. :D
RVVT, Jiayou for mini cup alright. :D (Esp. b div girls) Though I can't be there to support the team physically, I guess, there's still moral support, right? :D No matter what the outcome is, just play hard, I guess. Jiayou Joyce! :D Hahaha. Must have faith in yourself lahh, I believe you'll make a great sub-set also. :D You've always wanted to be in main 7, right? Play well during mini-cup and prove to the coach then. Yes. BUT, don't you dare steal my position. xD Hahaha! POOOPY! Jiayou alright. Your blocking skills isn't that bad also lahh. Have some faith in yourself, cause this poopy here has faith that you can and will do fine then ya. :D I'm sorry I wouldn't be there to celebrate Christmas with you, BUT STILL, go have fun that day alright! :D Anddddd, don't you dare make any more progress with -coughs- when I'm away horh! :D HAHA, kiddingg. Remember to help me collect $$ in PET SOCIETY kay! :D Important!! :D LOL.
Sotong! :D Must take good care of yourself alright. (See lahh, I don't have letter this time eh. xO) Hmph! :D Haha. Must be good when I'm away, don't learn from Darren can already. xP Whoops. Heee. Just, takecare till I'm back lahh. :D I'll miss you alright. ILY.
Till then, loves.