Date: Monday, December 01, 2008
@10:35 AM.
Title: (
+)
Cause nobody wants to be the last one there
Cause everybody wants to feel like someone cares
Someone to love with my life in their hands
There's gotta be somebody for me like that
Cause nobody wants to go it on their own
And everybody wants to know they're not alone
There's somebody else that feels the same somewhere
There's gotta be somebody for me out there
Training with the Thai national coach on Saturday was pretty okay. :D Woke up super early to make sure I wouldn't be late, ended up having a stupid stomach ache before training = late. ): Or rather, just on time. Haha. Ahwell. The thai coach spent the whole training focusing on our techniques. :D Hahaha! I think he's super cute eh, I like the way he conducts his training. :D We had to jump up with our spiking approach and try to touch the basketball hoops 20 times as one of our exercises, then most of us kept banging onto the wall. :D So he ended up saying, "Don't love wall, love me!" :D Hehe. Had quite a hard time trying to make out what he was trying to say though, this thai accent is super strong. xO There's training tomorrow again, yay! :D
I read through all my posts since December last year yesterday cause I was pretty bored. It's amazing that I used to be so passionate. I was so on about it. So sure. And then, gradually, the energy dies off. Now, I know I'm getting tired. I don't want to. Not yet. But I don't like that feeling. I'm trying to stop it. But sometimes, it just engulfs you. Only when you wake up the next morning will you realise how much it has eaten into you. I really want to keep loving it. Sometimes, what you said in the past really reminds you of things you should always remember.
I feel happy for you. I really am. It's the few times I've ever been truly happy for someone who crushed me, though unintentionally. Because I know how you felt, and I'm glad that you've managed to step out of the pit. Although I might only be halfway out, I'm really smiling inside. And I you're doing pretty well at it also. :D
Tagged to do this quiz by my sis. :D
1.What is your name(a full one)
- Ho Sian Nee :D
2.Do you like your name
- Yepp. I want an english name also! (Krystabelle) Haha! :D
3.How long have you like the person you currently like
- 5 months plus? :D
4.Have you kiss anyone before
- Yepp. :D
5.Did you cry today
- Nope. I'm a happy girl. :D
6.What are you doing in the morning 8
- Still back in lalaland then. :D
7.What are you doing an hour ago
- Reading/watching television/on the computer/messaging poopy :D
8.What are you currently doing
- Blogging? :D
9.Who you last texted you a message
- Poopy! :D
10.Have you told anyone you love them today
- I just did. :D
11.Do you miss anyone now
- Yepp. :D Sotong and poopy.
12.Any plans for tomorrow.
- Training/Bugis with poopy to shop for top for dress. :D
13.What was the reason behind the last time you cried
- Yesterday night? Some things are better left unsaid. :D
14.Is there anyone you wish to be now
- Yepp. :D
15.Have you kiss anyone with the name starting with "S"
- My sis? :D
16.Have someone made you smile today. How.
- Yepp, not just one though. I'm easily contented. :D
17.Name a friend whose name start with "Z"
- Hmmm. Zebra! :D
18.Which friend(s) stay closest to you
- Poopy, sotong (Okay, I don't think he's considered a friend though), Jermaine. :D
19.Do you prefer to call or to text
- Text. :D
20.Was yesterday better than today
- Nope. :D
21. Can you live a day without your TV or your phone
- Yepp. :D I'm not that reliant on it yet.
22.Are you mad about anything now
- I want bubble tea. xO
23.Do you ever think that relationship are worth it
- It all depends, really.
24.Last person you visited in the hospital
- My grandmother.
25.When is your second and last hug
- I can't remember. xO Haha! Sotong, I want hughug.
26.What does your last message say?
- Jiayu - Yep yep. Hahaha! I miss you.. ): didn't hear from you for so long la. Kristy's sweet. Go see her blog from andy's. Haha!
27.How do you feel about life
- It's complicated, really.
28.Do you hate anyone
- Nope, it's not good to hate. xO Haha.
29.Last person you called
- Hmmm. Sotong. :D
30.Who usually send you the most number of text in a month
- Sotong? :D
31.Is your room messy now
- Nope. It's as neat as a pig sty. :D
Out with poopy after training tomorrow. :D Miss that girl already. Haha.