
This time, I wonder how it feels like
To find someone in this life, the one we all dream of
But dreams just aren't enough, so I'll be waiting for the real thing.
I'll know it by the feeling, the moment we are meeting
Will play it out like a scene, right off the silver screen
So I'll be holding my breadth, right up till the end
Until that moment when, I'll find the one that I'll spend my forever with.
Yesterday was an awesome day. :D I'm gonna make this as short as possible cause I'm pretty tired already, and there's still training tomorrow. xO Training on Tuesday was pretty alright. :D Met poopy, Joyce and Ziyu at commonwealth MRT, then bused down to queenstown after that. :D Met the seniors also, so we walked there tgt. (: Matched with the b boys first, then their c boys. :D Won all the matches, I think. (: Yepp. Then coach made us train in their open court after that. ): Super hot, chao ta already. xO What's more, poopy fell at the court, and she ended up with an open wound. ): Takecare alright, must be strong poopy. :D
Practised on the basics after that, then played with their c girls. :D Won that match I think. Yepp, washed up, then bused down to queenstown with poopy. :D Met Joshua, got me cash, poopy passed him some stuffs, then walked around randomly. :D Trained down to bugis after that. Lunched at pepper lunch, I like. :D Spent like a few hours there shopping for the top for my dress + piercing my ear after that. Pain okay! xO I had this super delayed reaction when he pierced the first ear, then poopy went laughing like crazy. xP Hmph. And the uncle went calling me sa jiao! D: Rahh. Walked a lot searching for that top though. Poopy's super sweet though, she didn't complain despite her injured leg, and she even helped me a lot. :D Yay.
Trained home with poopy after that. :D Thanks poopy, for accompanying me down to bugis to shop for my stuffs even when you don't feel like walking anymore. (: Haha. Going out with that girl's always awesome lahh. A million words can't describe it. :D Love you poopy.
Yepp. Yay, finally going to sleep now, nightes. :D