.
Date: Monday, December 29, 2008 @7:13 PM.
Title: (+)


I hope you don't mind if i put down in words, how beautiful life is while you're in the world.

It's officially the 31st of December, last day of 2008. :D I think I do feel something, just something in my heart, right at the bottom. I should really treasure today, and take this time to really think, reflect, and learn. 2008 has been, I guess, pretty good. I gained new friendships, lost some, maintained quite a few and rebuilt some. I had my fair share of setbacks this year too, and through all that, I grew stronger. :D

I feel like writing a whole long paragraph on how great 2008 was, but nothing comes out. Maybe it's because I just can't pinpoint what are the exact things that made 2008 spectacular, out of the possible millions. Or maybe it's because im just too overwhelmed with the fact i'm living the last day of 2008 right now, it just feels .. special?

Still, I must admit that 2008 has been a rather eventful year. I'm grateful for everyone who has helped and been there for me and blah. :D Mm. As for my class .. we fought, we made up, we fought again, we made up again. Almost like a drama serial, friends came and went, some stayed, some left. It was a pretty good year despite of many stuff actually, it's like im contradicting myself now. There were definitely a lot of problems, some resolved, some left unsolved, some i have no idea what happened to. Still, I should thank you all, cause without all that, I would never have treasured all my other friendships as much as I did before.

Right now i feel pretty weird, like I'm watching my whole life again through a pinhole camera, witnessing how my whole year actually went. 2008 wasn't that bad, but I'm gonna pray hard that 2009 will be a much better year for me and those around me. :D

Next year is gonna be a really busy year. I'm looking forward yet dreading it. :D Yepp, and I need to keep to my new year resolution. :D To learn to be grateful for everything I have, and be happy for the people who have the things I don't.

School is so close to reopening. In like 2 days! xO To be extremely exact, 33 hours. I'm in a pensive mood right now. Thinking about some stuff. No wait, actually, a lot of stuff. School isn't gonna be like last year, going up to class with Rae, and meeting a lot of familiar faces there. ): Yes. I should stop ranting and making myself feel even more nervous than I already am.

Goodbye today, hello tomorrow.

Labels:



I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »