Date: Saturday, January 03, 2009
@5:23 PM.
Title: (
+)
To live every second like it was my last one.
I must admit, school turned out a lot better than I've expected. :D After the whole orientation programme we went through as a class, 3L seemed like a really nice and happening class. :D Yay. I mean, what can be better than having absolutely no PRCs in class, and 29 girls out of 35 classmates. :D Hee. Felt a lil left out at first, but after meeting Jean, Tay Lin & Felicia, everything pretty much fell into place. Haha. Nice nice classmates. :D Yes, and our form teachers seemed pretty nice too! :D The orientation activities turned out pretty weird though. Hahaha! But that all doesn't matter, anything's better than lessons. :D Yepp. Hopefully things will turn out fine this year, ♥.
CCA was, shit. Shall not elaborate much on it. Played match with the reserve team from the b girls, lost cause they had some 10 point advantage. And I fell. ): I swear its the worst injury I've gotten from playing volleyball in RV. Didn't hurt much at first, so I continued playing, then it started hurting like mad once I reached home. ): Didn't even get to sleep well last night, the stupid wound kept hurting I felt like chopping my whole knee off. D: Wth. Yes I shall not complain anymore, SianNee needs to learn to grow stronger. Played with the b boys after that, coach was pretty angry then, so he mentioned that the whole main team would need to do punishment if we didn't get at least 20 points. And we got 19. I missed the last ball. ): So, punishment again. Rahh wth. I totally felt like giving up then. I mean, who wouldn't feel that way if you were practically dying in court and the reserve team was having fun playing with the c girls w/o having to do any punishments. D: Hai! No, I shouldn't and wouldn't give up so easily. I can't.