.
Date: Sunday, December 07, 2008 @12:44 PM.
Title: (+)


Sometimes, it's so hard to define the moves inside my head
It's all just blood blood sweat sweat tears tears behind all fears
Now it seems so clear
Everything falls into place
This mathematic maze and now you found me
Or was it me that found you?

Had a superb time with poopy yesterday. :D Bused down to her house early in the morning, was supposed to reach her house by 8.30, but the bus didn't wanna come. ): Ended up waiting at the bus stop for more than half an hour, reached there at 9. xO Her room was really messy lahh, worse than mine. =P Haha! Pooopy, go tidy your room alright! Her sisters were really cute! :D I like Jiawei! :D Omgosh. She's super super cute. I don't mind her in exchange for Sue. =P Haha. Kidding. I want her gigantic carebear! :D Really cute. Shine seemed really nice also. :D Yay. Slacked around in her room a bit, then changed into that tube dress, searched around her room for a suitable necklace, then rushed out of the house. :D Was super late by then already, plus we couldn't walk fast with heels. =P Cabbed down to St. Andrew's Cathedral after that. :D Wasn't as late as I expected us to be though.

Miss Yang (I mean, Mrs Yap) looked super pretty in her wedding grown! :D Really really. I could hardly recognize her at first. :D And, St. Andrew's Cathedral turned out to be a really nice place. :D I wouldn't mind getting married there also. Haha. Went through the whole marriage procedures, I liked the part when they put on their wedding rings. :D Those two are a srsly cute couple. :D

Trained down to Plaza Sing with poopy after that. :D Lunched at BK, then shopped around a bit. :D I got the present for my sis's friend, poopy got a present for Shine. :D Yepp. Walked all the way down to Fort Canning Green after that. Totally not like what I've expected. Imagine climbing all the way up to Fort Canning Green under the hot sun wearing heels and a dress. Really torturous. xO Ended up with this blister on my toe, ouch. ): What's more, the queue down there was really long, and we were running late for church, so we decided to pass. Rained super heavily while walking down Fort Canning Green, we ended up drenched also. ): Sorry poopy, shouldn't have insisted on going there. Rahh. But still, things didn't exactly turn out really bad with that girl's company. :D Tried drying ourselves in the toliet after that, then cabbed down to poopy's church cause we were running late. xO

Poopy's church was really nice. :D Haha. Didn't quite get the sermons though, but just standing down there with hundreds of people around you praying, somehow, you can feel His presence there. :D Really. Yepp. Really unique experience. Loved yesterday, cause I got to spend it with poopy. :D YAY.

I'm kinda feeling/thinking about a lot of stuff as I walked home yesterday. I've realised how lucky I am. It's funny how we always get into trouble and we think 'I'm going to die' and it all turns out all right. And I finally realized why. :D Because God always 'plants' people beside us, to accompany us, and to always stand firmly next to us. Friends, family that make everything bright and sunny. :D An example would be what happened yesterday night. I was pretty bothered by stuffs and people around me, but a simple conversation with poopy was enough to make me laugh. :D Yepp. Laughter is a social thing. :D Not an emotion thing. Anyway, I started reading all my cards and notes that people wrote to me last time yesterday, and I realised how some people were ever so encouraging, and really, they never rejected me when I wanted to talk to them. Esp during the time I smashed my face. I think that was srsly a very bad time for me. But anyway, after yesterday, I realize that I should really thank everyone God has given. Esp my best friends :D Who I can always talk to and feel very comfortable talking to :D

And, I realized another something yesterday. :D As a human, we shouldn't judge others. I am super judgmental. I judge all the time. Like, I judge by appearances and what people tell me about a person. I am guilty of it. I don't even bother knowing the person better ok. Seriously, I am a terrible person. So anyway she was like even if your inital idea of the person is attention-seeking blah blah, we shouldn't use our judgements when we like talking to them. Actually, we shouldnt even have any judgements. :D Haha.

It's sad that everything goes by in a blur. It's sad that we have expectations. Life is sad. But you can make it happy. It all depends on how you wanna think. :D And sometimes, we just have to be honest with ourselves. :D

I just read finish a totally awesome book recently. It's called Eat Pray Love. The author, is just the smartest person I've ever seen. Anyway, I'm gonna quote some stuff that she said that I found was really wise.

I can control my thoughts. I know I can. But do I? Or am I even aware that I could? Repression and denial is not a way of controlling negative thoughts. The way is admitting to the existence of such negative thoughts and understanding where they are derived from and why they have arrived. Then, with forgiveness and fortitude, dismissing them. It's a sacrifice to let go of old habits and comforting grudges. But you just have to do it with constant vigilance and effort.

Convince others? Convince yourself first. Forgive others? Forgive yourself first. Forgive yourself and let go, with all your heart. Let all your intentions be free from useless suffering. When jealousy and hate is peeled off, only love remains. If you keep letting people get to you, your life starts revolving around the person. You just let her eat into your life, your passions, and she just stops your from enjoying everything, including life.

Life, if you keep chasing it so hard, will drive you to death. Time - when pursued like a bandit - will behave like one; always remaining ahead of you, changing its name and hair to elude you, slipping out of the back door of the hotel just as you're banging through the lobby with your newest search warrant, leaving only a burning cigarette in the ashtray to taunt you.


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »