.
Date: Friday, December 05, 2008 @12:55 PM.
Title: (+)


If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man.
I'd listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he's taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

Shall blog about yesterday before my cute lil poopy gets sad. :D Was almost late for training yesterday. Reason being mummy didn't wake me up, cause I forgot to tell her there's training yesterday. Okay, that sounds absurd.xP Rushed to wash up and get changed, mummy was real nice to rush home and fetch me to school after sending kor for training. :D Training was really tiring though. xO Don't know what's with me and my super off performance yesterday. ): Coach didn't seem very pleased with it also. I know I promised I would stop complaining so much on my performance and try to improve on it instead the other time, so I'm gonna make that happen. :D No more screwed spikings and lousy receivings next training, Jiayou SianNee. :D

Vivo with poopy after that. :D Yay! Lunched at KFC, blur poopy made a super big mistake while ordering. xO Made me super pek chek in the end lahh, with that super duper large drink. xP Haha. Bought tickets for wild child after that, then walked around randomly. :D Went in search for my bottle after that, I like the nike one, pretty! :D Bought candy after that, walked around a bit more, bought poppy, then went for the movies. :D The movie's super nice! :D The lead girl's super pretty also. :D Haha. A definite must watch. :D

Bused home with poopy after that. :D Yay! Love that girl. Going Miss Yang's wedding with her tomorrow. Fun fun fun! :D YAY!


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »