Date: Friday, January 09, 2009
@6:50 PM.
Title: (
+)
Apologies for not having any proper updates this entire week, had been really busy with school, homework, and CCA stuff. :D Zonals is coming in like two weeks time, was notified abt our #$%#$ groupings on Thursday. Ahwell. Hopefully zonals wouldn't turn out as bad as I expect it to be. :D I mean like, we've trained for one whole year under the hot sun already, we shouldn't let all that go to waste by not trying our best this zonals, right. :D
CCA trails in the morning today. :D Ponned like every lesson of the day except mathematics to go help out. :D Haha. I must admit, I had quite a lot of fun helping out today. :D (Although the guilt of skipping lessons and leaving my darling alone in class will come in later, but.) Hee. I realised that our seniors are actually very nice people to be with. :D Like, really. JiaLi is really nice to bully. :D Haha. Played volleyball with her using a basketball during the trails, and I realise that basketball has the exact feel as volleyball, just that the size is a lot bigger. :D Played basketball with her after that, crazy girl, I got owned. Haha. It's not my fault, she was just really lucky. :D Seow Rong is super cute also. (Omg, I did not just say that.) Haha! Okayy. Caught up quite a lot with Joyce also. :D Yay! Really nice time helping out with the seniors and the year 3 batch today. :D As for the year 1s ... I think I still like 1I best. :D They're like really enthu and nice lahh! YAY! :D
Alright, really got to start catching up on my work this weekends. :D (Especially my mathematics.) Omg. Hee. Cause Gen isn't doing her job of tutoring me for math, not my fault I didn't get a single thing Mr Liu was talking about during math lesson today. D: Math should seriously die, co-ordinate geometry is making my head hurt and my heart ache. Srsly, die math, die. Haha. Rahh.
OH, and there's still Grace's present. :D Shall not risk getting killed by my spastic darling beside me if I so happen to forget abt it this weekends. :/ Gah.
xx
(I've been hesitating abt whether I should tell you this, but I guess, if you're gonna hate me for writing all this here, I'm sorry. I just really need to get things off my chest.)
Maybe it's just me, but you've changed. Like, you aren't the person I knew right from the start. The person I could confine everything to, the person I could just rely on. Nowadays, it's kindda getting hard for me to talk to you. You never seem to really mean the things you say to me anymore. I miss that person I once knew, that person I could always look to when I need just someone to confront to. You have your own commitments and your own circle of friends now, maybe I don't mean anything more than just someone to bus home with you daily. I don't know, really. After last year, I've lost hope of maintaining my close friendship bonds alrd. Maybe like how you and her drifted apart, someday, we will too.