.
Date: Saturday, January 10, 2009 @7:35 PM.
Title: (+)


I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so that you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. - Marilyn Monroe.

Sometimes, it doesn't have to be a two-way thing. Sometimes you make the difference for your learning. Sometimes, it's all a matter of perspective. Whether you're looking from your own selfish perspective, or from hers. All times, I have to remember that.

Anyhow, I'm glad things turned out fine. :D Cause you really mean a lot to me.


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »