.
Date: Monday, January 26, 2009 @10:26 PM.
Title: (+)

Happy Chinese New Year, darlings. :D

It's 11:59pm now, and I just finished showering. :D My cousins apparently just left, so I'm here blogging. Alright, short post cause it's late already and sotong's tired. Haha. First day of the chinese new year turned out better than expected. :D Didn't exactly start of really well, but I'm glad the day turned out really enjoyable. Yepp. :D Full updates tomorrow when I've got the time. Till then, ciao.


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »