.
Date: Sunday, February 01, 2009 @9:03 PM.
Title: (+)

Okay, (another) short post before I go off to bed. :D (It's only 10:39 btw.) Shall be a good girl and sleep early tonight. :D It's gonna be a pretty hectic day tomorrow, I guess. I must confess, school has been pretty fun for the past one month. :D I'm beginning to really like my class after slowly getting to know the people there. I know this may sound really weird, but I don't know/understand/get why I'm not feeling the stress and everything blah everyone else seems to be experiencing at this level. Maybe it's cause, my combi isn't as tedious as the others and blah. :D Ahwell. And again, maybe it's it's just my class. Hahaha! Yes, and with that spastic table partner beside me, what's not to like. -coughs- :D

Trainings have been pretty alright. Competitions starting next next week, nervous nervous. Hopefully, when coach comes back next week (Yes, he was supposed to come back on Friday), I'll be able to make use of the last two trainings with him before competitions to keep myself on form. Hee.

OH. You know! I wanna be a princess when I grow up. :D Hahaha! As in like, a real princess who rules a country. :D Hehe. I should stop day-dreaminggggg.

Anyway, it's 10:59 already, late late. Hahaha. Shall go sleep soon. Nightnight. :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »