.
Date: Monday, January 19, 2009 @7:38 PM.
Title: (+)


Look at the stars, look how they shine for you.

Yes, I know I haven't updated for quite awhile. xP Quick update before I finish up on my homework and go to bed. :D Haha. Today was srsly great, for me. :D Firstly, our c girls won their match with Greenridge Secondary! :DD Super proud of you girls, all the best for your remaining matches alright. Was super glad I actually bothered rushing down to watch their match with Joya after school. :D I think they put up a close fight with the other school, and performed pretty well. :D Jiayou c girls! Those people are really sweet lahh. Hee. We had like free bubble tea from them after the match for rushing down after school to support them. :D I think I'm beginning to like the whole volleyball team a lott. :D Dinner with Elizabelle + Gen + Gen + JiaLi + Seow Rong + Cecelia + Sylvia + SiMin. :D Yepp. Hahaha! Cute bunch of people.

Si Min: Uh, do you know this guy called Eugene Lim?
Elizabelle: Huh. Who's Eugene who's lim, what?

Heee. Super cute, right! :D Oh. And I managed to see coach with his injury, ouch. Haven't seen him in ages, good to know that he's doing fine.

Classes were pretty okay today. :D Mr Liu didn't come today due to food poisoning, ouch. Haha. Get well soon, but don't come back so quickly alright. xP I mean, he's a pretty nice teacher, it's not my fault I just really don't like math + math lessons. Rahh. And Mr Imran wasn't there also, the relief teacher that took over him was, well.. Male version of Lee lee mui. xO

Lit lessons were pretty alright. I really like Sarah's handwriting! :D I've always admired people who wrote like her. Hahaha! Gosh, this post is getting really random.

OH. And, I was almost late today, cause daddy drove me to school this morning. :D But he felt really bad I guess. Still, I think I'll srsly die of heart-attack if he sends me to school every morning. Instead of sleeping in the car like usual, I'll most probably be like counting the number of traffic lights and turns he has to make before he reaches my school. Haha.

Training tomorrow! :D I think coach's coming back on Friday, which means that tomorrow will be another day of self-training. Shall be nice and prepare the c girls for their next match on Friday (?) :D

HAPPY SWEET FIFTEEN JULIA & SHAWN! :D

I have no idea how this post turned out so random. :D Proper updates another time I guess, ciao.



I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »