Date: Friday, January 16, 2009
@8:15 PM.
Title: (
+)
Sometimes when it gets too hard, you just start
It's like a drug, it's so hard to stop, because it relieves so much stress in you
Then people start asking, you can't answer, you can't tell them
You can't tell anyone
Because nobody listens
I've got the worst headache, my body feels like it's on fire, my nose is blocked. It's getting so hard to breathe i don't even want to try anymore. I just keep taking panadols and flu tablets and cough syrup but I don't know if it helps. I feel so sick i just want to melt away. I wish i could.
I don't know what i should feel. Anger? Resentment? Disappointment? Annoyance? I don't know why I bother, really. It's not like I'm needed, it's not like you'll notice when I''m gone. I was and will never be part of this. I honestly don't know what i can do without you. It feels very empty without you, miss you lots and lots and lots.
I'll be fine tomorrow.