.
Date: Sunday, February 15, 2009 @8:13 PM.
Title: (+)

HAPPY SWEET FIFTEEN, FELICIA NG! :D

I still remember how it was like on the first day of school this week. (I mean, how can I forget. That was just months ago.) :D Like how I freaked out a little after looking at the class allocations days before 2009, cause I didn't get into the same class as Jiayu (which wasn't something we expected) nor anyone else I was really close to. But still, that didn't turn out like something bad afterall. Cause, if I had gotten into the same class as her, we'd most probably just be anti-social, and I'd miss out on a great opportunity to be good friends with the most retarded but sweetest girl on Earth. :D I can never forget how the first day of life with you started. I got a little lost at first, cause apparently you were busy with your SJAB duty, and I didn't know who else to go already. (I thought our class seemed quite scary when I first walked into it, there was hardly anyone inside, except for Yiling/Yien (I can't remember which) who was sitting at her place, smiling at practically everyone who came in.) Heee. Okay lahh, I admit, I was really hoping you'd hurry come back from SJAB duty that day, cause everyone had like someone to talk to, and all I had was the window (?) Hahaha! Okay wait, that doesn't make sense. (Or dollars nor Euros.) And uh, you seemed really normal on the first day of school, srsly. Hee. (Felicia's number 1 way of making new friends: Act perfectly normal on the first few days of school.) Hahaha. But after the first week, I got to see the true Felicia, and, call me crazy or crazy (Don't choose or), I kindda like you better just being you. :D (Which means, crazy, spastic, but really cute -coughs.) I admit, we didn't exactly get along well on the first day of school (Like, it seemed quite hard opening up at first) but that all came naturally after that I guess. :D I don't know why, I just feel really comfortable sitting beside you in class (though I think you choose the wrong table partner, considering how much we both suck at math.) Hahaha! Like half the time during math lesson, we'll just stare blanking at the question first, then turn to each other. "Erm, you know how to do?" "Eh, no. Mr Liu!" Hahaha! I really enjoy the days we spent laughing during Miss Hia's lessons, sleeping during Miss Neo's lessons (whoops), staring blankly at each other during Mr Liu's lessons, looking for potential boyfriends (LOL! Inside joke) during PE, jotting down notes during SCS, laughing like some madtard during assembly, and erm.. (I can't think of anymore lessons.) Heee. And one thing really really good about you, is that you (L) tigger too! :D:D Like, the cutest thing on Earth. Hahaha. And your (lame) jokes. Heee. Though the hey bye one was really quite funny, the hanger one was .______. Hahaha. And the Singapore one was omgosh. And now, I feel like I'm turning into Felicia number 2 oh-no. D: (Maybe not feel, cause many others have commented that I am.) Hahaha! Imagine what I'll be like after two years man. :D Anyway, thats beside the point. The 2 months with you as a classmate/tablemate was great, srsly. :D Wheeee. We'll get closer over the next two years, right? :D:D ILY blackblack! :D Have a wonderful happy great birthday, and you're so gonna tell me abt it tomorrow. :D Yay. Wheeeeee, loves. (L)(L)(L)


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »