Date: Friday, February 13, 2009
@9:13 PM.
Title: (
+)
I wanna care for others the same way they do towards me.
Last match of the season today. Really tired now, and my back aches like crazy, but yepp, I must admit, spending this whole week with volleyball and b girls' 08 was great. :D It's really amazing to just look back and realise how much we've changed over the past 1 year. From like hating every one of our seniors from the start of this year, and never being able to meet eye to eye with them during training sessions. And our coach always had to pick up the pieces after every training at the beginning of the year, by like talking to me and Seow Rong (?) after every training, and asking where/which person we aren't happy with, and what exactly do we not like in that person. Hahaha. I still remember how our batch kept saying that b div'09 will turn out like a disaster, well, I'm not saying it didn't (considering how our matches went) but yepp, compared to the start of the year, we're so much more bonded after going through so much together this whole year, rightt? :D From enduring trainings in the hothot sun to enduring coach's scoldings and blah. Rahh. I LOVE RVVT B GIRLS' 09. :D:D
Today I saw the most amazing thing ever. There was an old man, and a guy, no older than 18. The old man was on the road shoulder, and the guy was at the sidewalk. The old man tried to get onto the sidewalk, but the action of stepping up onto the curb seemed like a mammoth task. The guy ran forward, stretched out his hand, and helped the old man up. The old man was grateful.
That to me, is the truth of Valentines' Day. Happy Valentine's day in advance. :D Heee.