.
Date: Sunday, March 15, 2009 @7:41 PM.
Title: (+)

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.

Back to blogging! :D Was totally stressed out from school work and CCA stuff, but thinking about it, who isn't? Haven't been on the computer much till this holidays, shall try to update like everyday till the holidays end. :D Yepp. Anyway, mummy just reminded me that we'll have to take O level Chinese this year, and then higher chinese next year. Gosh. So I've decided I'll try to read Chinese more often now. Maybe I should start buying that Chinese version of magazings or something. Or maybe I should just read the newspapers. Hahaha. But what's the use of reading when I won't understand? The other day I spent like 10 minutes trying to read and understand the first paragraph of this article on something, which I have yet to figure out. But I have to do well for Chinese man, I just haveeeeee to! :D (Like, at least maintain the A2 I got by miracle this term first.) Hee. Besides, I can't possibly lose to my brother, cause he'll probably start niaoing me and talking about how he has to study for 9 subjects during that period and I can't even do better than him in Chinese. xP I know, thats pretty absurd.

Anyhow, I know I haven't had time to blog much during school days, cause I've been doing nothing much except school homework + projects + blah. :D But yepp, despite all that, I must admit that school's been pretty fun. :D And I'm starting to love my class like :D.

I have this thing against people who put their surnames first in their facebook accounts. Hahaha! Cause I happened to be playing wordpress today due to pure boredom (and mainly cause I only realized there's such a thing today) And they gave me a few letters which went like "WLYIM" and I was supposed to guess the name of my friend. LOL. I practically went typing every possible name I could think of, like "Lily", "Wily" and blah, and the answer turned out to be "Lim." Hahaha! And I ended up being laughed at by my sis. :D It's not my fault rightt, that isn't even a name luh! D: Hee.

Had this conversation with Jermaine and Joy today, those girls never fail to crack me up (sounds like egg) Hahaha!
Jermaine.:"Say milk ten times/spell milk five times/say milk five times/spell milk three times"
(after doing all the retarded steps)
Jermaine:"what do cows drink?"
Me:"milk"
Jermaine.:"HAHAHA NO, WATER!"
Joy.:"Huh? are you sure cows drink water. i thought they drink grass.

Hahaha! Anyway, ciao! :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »