.
Date: Saturday, March 14, 2009 @11:57 PM.
Title: (+)

Irreplaceable.

Last day of school yesterday (Friday the 13th). :D Hee. Can't remember much about lessons on Friday already, just that we have a whole lot of homework to do during March holidays. (You really shouldn't complain if you've got like 10 plus or something, I have 26 wth.) Really. We wrote them all on the board during free period, and it filled up like one and a half rows. Amazing right. Haha. I'm like so screwed this holidays, gotta pia homework like crazy. I guess that explains why I wasn't exactly in the holiday mood yesterday. You see, holidays = more sleep time + more home work. School days = less sleep time + less homework. Hahaha. That doesn't seem to make sense at all but its true. :D Lessons was basically giving homework time + telling us to do this do that over the March holidays. Which is pretty pointless.

Anyway, we shall skipskipskip to CCA. :D Hahaha! Ran 8 rounds with the year 2s, 3s, and 4s. Wasn't tiring at all, cause we had to run as a group and the pace wasn't that fast. I ended up talking to Joyce throughout the whole eight rounds, when the others were like all keeping quiet. xP But I stiched!! Haha. That's like the worst thing that can happen during running. (Cause maybe like it's the only thing that can happen also, excluding accidents like tripping over your own leg and falling down flat on your face.) :D Whoops. Hee. Did the basics after that, coach concentrated more on the year 1s yesterday, so training turned out pretty slack. Yay. And the good thing is, I have absolutely no muscle aches today, which is of course, very rare. :D Played two on two with Seow Rong and Jiali after that, paired up with Ziyu. :D Which reminds me of the times I used to train with her for some beach volleyball competition that we were supposed to represent the school to take part in, but Mr Teo forgot to submit the forms and we didn't join in the end. ._. And something happened to Joyce's finger, I think. Takecare alright. :D

Oh. I'm super proud of myself for completing so much homework today. :D Hee. (I shall not type out everything I've done, so I won't make you people feel bad for slacking. Hahaha!) I think I completed about 6 already, plus tuition homework. :D Yay. Tuition tomorrow, uh-oh.

Hahaha. Ohoh. And the UG people are coming back tomorrow uh. Wheee. It's like 1:55am already, shall go sleep now. :D Nightnight!


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »