.
Date: Saturday, April 11, 2009 @9:20 PM.
Title: (+)

Speak to your heart.

Great day out today. :D Remember how I mentioned that I like really needed a break from all the work and tests and blah? It's pretty amazing how daddy actually seemed to be able to figure me out so well, he brought me out the very next day. :D Lunched at pepper lunch, yay! :D Daddy wanted BK at first, but he was being really nice today. Hee. (No luh, it's actually cause we did something and he lost. Hahaha!) I really like how I can relate to him just like he's one of my very close friends. :D Like there's no need for pretence or anything of that sort. Got kor's ear phones, then went down to vivo from IMM. Got quite a lot of stuffs there. :D Hahaha! It's nice having a dad who likes shopping at least half as much as you do. xP Spent like loads of time there buying stuff, I ended up being the one complaining about us walking so much. :D Hehe.

Out for dinner with family at night. :D Wheee! Tomorrow shall be stay-at-home-and-study-plus-tuition day.

On second thought, not really.
Tomorrow's ten months. :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »