I'm afraid I won't last.I must admit, this week ended pretty fast, mainly due to all the tests and work. :D It's like you get so caught up studying for the never-ending tests that's always coming up one after another, you hardly even note the date anymore. Anyhow, this week has been pretty fulfilling. :D I realize that my marks have been taking quite a drastic change from the marks I've gotten in term 1. (Well, that's cause I haven't gotten back chem.) Hahaha! Mr. Imran seriously scared me when he asked me how I felt about the chem paper on Wednesday. :D Hehh. I thought like he was gonna get me down for remedial cause I failed really badly or someth. But he hasn't even gone through it, thank goodness. I was completely shocked by my math marks. :D Hehehe. I'm starting to like math more and more now, cause like at least I can finally understand the gist of the whole subject. :D Did I mention that I screwed up the math test on Friday? :D Like shitxz, I have a feeling my A1's gone due to my own stupid careless mistakes. :D And it sucks, cause I totally shouldn't have compared answers with the others. Cause now I keep brooding over it till the extent that it can't seem to get out of my mind. Hee.
Okay, enough about math/chem. Got back biology paper also, now everybody thinks I failed cause I got a tongue-lashing from LWF when she gave out my paper. :D Hehh. I guess she had really high expectations on me, and some high B wasn't enough. But it doesn't matter luh, I'll just work harder. :D But seriously, I have something against teachers who just look at your results, and tell you: "You didn't even study at all!" Esp. When like you've put in quite a bit of effort in revising for the test. :D But ahwell.
NAPFA on Thursday. :D Yess, I got full marks! :D Hahaha. One of the rare times I actually got A for my sit and reach. :D The teacher was being really nice though. I think I tried like at least a few hundred times before I actually managed that 44. :D Cause the teacher at the other station was being really mean and wouldn't give me that A when I actually really genuingly reached 44. Haha.
Training on Tuesday! :D (was really slack.) Hahaha! Cause coach didn't come. :D And we did gym. And it rained heavily after that, so we couldn't really do much. Played queen of the courts, then 6 on 6. Omg, my setting like really sucks. :D I can't seem to get back that feeling I got back in Primary school. So the vballs I set turned out (really really) screwed, I'm sorry Ziyu! And Seow Rong and Jiayu and blah. Hee.
Slacked quite a bit today. :D And that's bad, cause midyear's coming in like, less than one month. And I'm not prepared to fail it yet. :D Haha. Finished all homework, took like ages to finish the bio assignment. xO There's like so much to fill in, and the blanks aren't exactly the type that you can fill in just by looking through your notes. :D Haha. And the extention activity was super longg. D: Took me ages to finish that one. :D Hehh! Lit's getting more interesting now. (I feel.) Although poems aren't exactly like the easiest things to understand. :D Lessons are the usual. :D Hahaha! I don't think I actually went through a whole day of lessons without actually laughing so far. Like there's always weird actions/jokes/lame Miss Hia to crack you up. :D (And Felicia.) Hahaha! I just got reminded of Jerome changing in Miss Hia's lesson ROFLROFL. (Omg, sorry Taylin! Hehhh!)
I WANT A KINDERJOY NOW. ):
I hate these sudden cravings, esp. when it's late at night and you don't have any kinderjoys left at home. xO Andd, I desperately need a break. :D From all the homework tests and everything. But on second thought, midyear's coming.
The Climb - Miley CyrusI can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming but
There's a voice inside my head sayin,
You'll never reach it,
Every step I'm taking,
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking but I
Got to keep trying
Got to keep my head held high
There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climbThe struggles I'm facing,
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down but
No I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm going to remember most yeah
Just got to keep going
And I,
I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on, causeKeep on moving
Keep climbing
Keep the faith baby
It's all about
It's all about
The climb
Keep the faith
Keep your faithSongs like this just make you think, really. :D