Okay, short update cause I happen to be really tired now. ):
Things/events that made me happy this week (In random order):
- 11.40 for 2.4 km run
- A1 for SCS SEQ
- A1 for PI
- Out with Poopy on Thursday before her chem make-up. :D
- Bio test (It seemed okay, I'm hoping I don't screw it up)
- 4 on 4 during training on Friday. :D
Things/events that weren't so good this week:
- Trainings (both on Tuesday and Friday) Like seriously, I could have died. We did individual spiking on Tuesday, and I didn't do too well also. Must start making sure the ball doesn't keep going out, so it'll be less screwed. :D The starting of Friday's training was screwed. We ran/did side steps for 6 rounds around the track, sprinted 5x20m, 2x50m, 1x100m. Rahh.
- Math and chem test next week. Shit, I'm really worried for chem. I can't afford to fail this time, but I don't seem to get the concepts also. ): At least there's still tuition teacher. Haha. She's coming for 3 hours tomorrow to do math + chem so I won't feel so screwed. Yay. :D
Did a lot of math today. Shall/must/will mug chem tomorrow before tuition, so at least I can get my concepts right before she comes. Super tired now, shall go off to bed. :D Hee. Nightnight. (: