Everywhere I'm looking now, I'm surrounded by your embrace.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! :DThankyou for being the most awesome lil' sis on Earth. Love you. :D
Today was ttly awesome. :D Hahaha! Went out with daddy, sis and kor for lunch + movies to celebrate Sue's birthday. Sakae was alright, considering the fact that I'm not a big fan of sushi. :D Went over to Jurong Point for movies after that. The movie was awesomeeeeeeeee. (:

Wasn't really excited about it at first, wouldn't have watched it if they didn't insist on doing so. Heee. But it's goood. :D I was afraid there'd be a lot of violence and killings and blah, but it didn't really turned out that bad. Hahaha! Anyway, it's a ttly awesome movie and everyone would go watch it. :D
Did four/five hours of math after reaching home. There's still quite a lot left to study though. O: Shall do some hard core mugging tomorrow. (: Last paper on Tuesday, then more movies + shoppings again. Yay! :D And get all the presents I owe for like almost everyone whose birthday falls on this month. Haha. I'm like in the post exams mood already, shucks.
Shall rant a little about exams. (Hehe, you can skip this part of you want.) Hmm, Math was such a genius. Damn it, I shouldn't have even bothered studying. O: Ttly wasted all my time and effort, when I could have studied something more productive like SCS/chem instead. This is the first paper in this whole mid years I expect to seriously fail. O: Damn damn damn. I need to study hard for paper 2, or I'm srsly dead. Like the whole A1 thing I've worked so hard to get for term 1's just gonna fly away with that pending F9. Hahaha! Okayokay, I shall stay positive. :D And I've realized, bio kills. Hee. Not the exams part nor results part, more of the process part. Ahhh! Spent like hours stuffing information into my brain before, ended up sleeping for 3 hours or so that night. And I think I almost fell asleep during chinese paper 2 the next day. :D The comprehension passages are so not interesting. Heee. But if I had taken physics I'd just srsly fail. (: Haha. Andddd, the rest were pretty alright I guess. :D Oh. Thankyou Poopy, for accompanying me to get Sue's present. :D Hahaha! I'm glad we caught up so much, haven't been out/going home with you for ages. After exams kayyyy! :D
Don't think I'll be posting much till Tuesday. :D Mathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (kills)