We could go round and round, and eventually end up in circles.
Mid years are officially over! :D (Gosh, you must have heard/seen this umpteen times already.) Haha. This feeling is indescribable. In a terrifically bad way. I must admit, I wasn't has excited/happy over this as I was before it actually ended, but still, it's good knowing how there isn't a need to really mug until after June holidays. (I hope.) (: The results part, GPA and blahblahblah will just fall into place later. :D
Anyway, out with Poopy today. :D (J, you good.) Heee. Down to vivo, lunched, movied. :D
17 again. It's gooood. (: Not as ttly awesome as X-men, but it's still awesome. :D Hahaha. (I know I'm not actually making much sense, it's 11:31 now and I want to sleep.) O:
Oh. And happy (belated) Mother's Day, Mummy. :D Thankyou for being the absolute best person on Earth, without you I wouldn't even be here today. Haha. Love you. (:
There's like a thousand and one things I want to do after Mid-years, but apparently I haven't started/done any. :D I need to read more. O: (There isn't any excuses for me not to do so now, I have all the time in the world.) (: And I need to start training. Heee. After slacking for one whole month (including the 2 weeks when coach was away and the two weeks of exams break), I think I srsly need to start getting my stamina and blah back on track. :D Haha. And apparenly there's still a lot more but I can't think of any right now. Haha. And apparently I have nothing else to say. (:
Nightes. :D (11 Months.) Heee.