.
Date: Saturday, May 23, 2009 @8:17 PM.
Title: (+)

I'll always be here, and I know you'll always be there.

Today was really fun. :D It didn't exactly go the way Joyce and I planned things to be, but I thought it turned out better than the original plan. (: Haha. We were supposed to go down to the flyer early in the morning, so I met her at 8.30, and we trained down to cityhall. We then reached the Singapore Flyer, went on it and had an awesomeee time! :D

...

Kidding. That was the original plan. :D Haha! We didn't actually went on the Flyer in the end. ): Cause there didn't seem to be any more promotion, and weekend changes are just really cheap and reasonable. :D Hahaha. And we didn't manage to find our way to the Flyer by ourselves. I think there was supposed to be some shuttle bus service from the MRT station to bring us there, but we didn't want to wait, so we ended up cabbing down instead. :D Hee. We ended walked around the place like some tourists, Joyce took a few pictures, stared at the Flyer for a pretty long while, and walked down to Marina Square. I think we expected ourselves to just train down to Orchard after the Flyer, but there was still loads of time to spare, considering the fact that we didn't manage to get on the Flyer in the end. O: Ahhhh, but the sun was super hot. Just like some typical training day. :D Hahaha! We wanted to go esplanade, but we caught sight of this building that was nearer, so we just went in w/o knowing where we were actually landing ourselves in. Heee. Decided on a movie after that. :D Night at the Museum 2! :D It was gooood! (: The plot was pretty expected, but there's parts that just kept you glued to the screen. :D Heee. Oh, and we arcaded abit before the movie. (: Haha.

Hmm, trained down to Orchard after the movie. :D Yay! Finally got my phone back after what felt like ages. :D Walked around after that, lunched at taka, didn't get ice creams after that though. ): Too full. O: Haha. So we just walked randomly around Orchard after that, I need to drag mummy down someday on a shopping trip. :D Hee. In all, today was pretty interesting. :D I realise, everytime I'm out with Joyce, we wouldn't be doing things that normal people do when they go out. (Like, movies, lunch, home.) Hahaha. I think we do the weirdest and unexpected things tgt, but thats what makes it fun, eh. :D

I haven't been blogging about the past few days. :D Got back all our results already, pretty okay with the overall. :D Hmm. Out with Jean after school on Wednesday. :D Lunched with her at vivo, cause she had some science stuff in school after that. Hahaha. I think she's really easy to talk to. :D There doesn't seem to be anything you can't relate to her. (: Haha. Bused home with her after school on Thursday too. :D Went home, slept.

Training on Friday was pretty slack, compared to the past few trainings. :D Did the usual 6 rounds + sprinting, didn't die this time round. (: I guess it gets better once you get used to sprinting under the hot hot sun. Hee. Yepp, did the basics, and was let off early. :D Poopy, take good care of yourself alright! (L)


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »