I need you, more than words can say.
Okay, short post before I just knock myself out on the bed. :D School has been pretty alright, this week feels surprisingly long though. ): I need the holidays, when I can finally have some time to call my own. Ohwell. School has officially taken over my life. And I'm dreading it so much, it took me forever to get to the end of last week just for it to come again so soon. Okay, this post is gonna turn out pretty senseless, cause I'm really sleepy, and it's only 9:14 now.
Got back SCS and Math Paper today. :D I happy with my SCS results, though my math didn't turn out as well. Ahwell. I'm not gonna brood over it nor write one whole chunk about it here, cause I figured nobody will want to read all those senseless rantings too. Or at least, I know I wouldn't.
Lit and Chinese paper back tomorrow, and I guess we're pretty much done with results and blah. :D I'm praying I did okay for both, though chances of doing well for Chinese seems pretty slim. O: Hee.
Training today sucked. ): Today must be one of my most depressing trainings. Didn't really help that I already ran 8 rounds for PE like a few hours before. We had to run another 6 for training today, and that includes sprinting at selected parts of the track. Lol, I almost died lahh. ): Was supposed to run with Joyce, but we ended up doing so really slowly, and I almost gave up half way. And we had to jump jump jump after that. Vomited laa shucks. And I still feel really hot inside now urgh. ): Okay anyway, I don't feel like ranting anymore. Basically, training today sucked like mad and I really want/need my sleep. O: (Shucks, I'm supposed to like trainings a lot.) O:
Anyway, this part shall be dedicated to Poopy. :D
Going through training with this girl today did make me realise one thing - That the true joy of liking someone so much, is when you know that the friend you like
likes you too. :D Just wanted to let you know that there's someone else besides your legions of girlfriends that's hoping you'll cheer up and just be the happy and bubbly girl I know you are. I miss youuuuuuu. (L)
It's really good to hear your voice
Saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words
it makes me weakCiao.