When your love has always been enough for me.
Hellooooo! :D Apologies for the lack of updates these few days. :D Just came back from a nice cold ice cream treat and my stomach is happy. (: Last night I had really weird dreams about my primary school days. :D Thing is, all that still seemed so real. Walking to school/home with Adelin after school, hanging around at the basketball courts after school, and going out practically everyday after school with Germaine, MingHao, Kelly, blah. :D All that just paints a picture of candy floss & bubble gum at funfairs with balloons and streamers and happy smiles on little kids' faces in my mind and I realise, I wanna stay a kid forever! Believe in everything and anything, hope live love and laugh without any doubts or worries and play cooking and lego and doctor and pirates everyday. :D Hee. It was literally eat sleep play back then. Haha. But it's okay, cause I'm still a kid at heart. :D
After spending this whole week at school with mundane lessons and results coming back, I think my head and heart have turned into jelly. :D Haha. And I have officially declared myself mentally unsound. :D Got back Chemistry and Math paper 1 results on Friday. I must admit, they didn't turn out so bad. (: Especially Chemistry, since I hardly had time to study for it after cramming in 50 over pages of SCS notes. :D But yes, the worst has yet to come. (Biooooo!) Shucks. But I have no reason to worry about that now, cause worrying doesn't help change anything, righttt. :D
Out with Xinni after school on Thursday. :D Haha. Lunched at Queensway, then walked to Anchor Point where I got my kinderjoy. (: Yay! Basically, we just ate talked ate walked till about 4 plus then we went home. :D Hee.
Friday's training wasn't exactly that bad. :D But considering the fact that I haven't trained for like a month, my stamina was totally screwed. (: Like, I almost died running and sprinting four rounds around the track for warm-up. Hahaha. I thought I was running really slowly, so I kept pushing myself to run faster with Joyce, and in the end I realized we both were having difficulty actually keeping up at that pace. :D Started from the basics after that, then it started raining at about 4 plus, so we ended up doing weird stuffs outside LT5. :D Hahaha! Debrief, then went home. Didn't get to train service today though, I have a feeling it's really screwed now. O:
Anyway, have a great weekend! :D Think happy thoughts (like candy and lollipops and kinderjoy) and everything will turn out fine. :D Ohoh! And, try saying toy boat 10 times in a row fast. Difficultttt! :D