.
Date: Sunday, May 17, 2009 @9:26 PM.
Title: (+)

For you, a thousand times over.

I've had a great weekend, and a pretty good start to the week. :D Went to the clinic early in the morning for the OBS check-up on Sunday, met up with Joyce after that. (: Orchard! :D Haven't been there for ages. Haha. Walked through the whole stretch of streets within the whole 4 hours spent there. And, we managed to get ice creammmm. (: Hahaha! I think the Strawberry ice cream there is a lot better than Ben's and Jerry's. Pity they don't have any other outlets (Or rather, none that I know of) that's somewhere nearer to school. Then we can go there everyday after school to have ice cream lunch. :D Heee. Sent my phone for repair, and it's ready by now, which means I'll most probably have to go down to Orchard again sometime this week/weekend. :D Haha. Got Joshua's present after that, walked around a bit more, and stopped for tea break. Hehe. Yay, Joyce's treat! :D Trained home from Somerset MRT after that. (See, we actually managed to walk a distance that of a whole MRT station.) (: Haha.

Out with Gen after school today. :D (I have no idea why I skipped the school part. Basically, it's just getting back results and more results. Results didn't turn out that bad I guess. It's not awesome nor terrific, it's just enough to make me feel like all that mugging during the study period didn't exactly go to waste. Well, that is, except for Biology though. Gah. I have no idea why I keep doing worse for the subjects I used to score so well in last year. And I'm doing a whole lot better for the subjects I actually failed really badly last year. :D First it's lang arts. And now, Bio. And I realise, Mrs Lim still has very high expectations of me even though I totally screwed up the whole of Biology for term 1. And I keep disappointing her time and again. Hai! (: What can I say. I've tried, maybe I could have put in more effort, maybe I could have read through the damn textbook before the test, but so what, it's over, and there's nothing I can do to savage the situation anymore. Though, I promise I'll put in extra effort for Biology in future. Grr I can't keep stationing myself at B, right. Hai! And after going through Chinese paper, I realise that there's actually a really high chance that I may do really badly for paper 2. Damn. I still haven't forgiven myself about that #$@%@#$%@#$ matter. (I think only Felicia knows.) Hahaha. It's not anything worth mentioning also, but yes, I've learnt things the hard way (LOL) and I won't do it ever ever again. Urgh. SCS and math paper 2 back tomorrow, yay! :D (Don't want Chinese though. Don't want don't want don't want. Gah how am I going to live with the guilt.) O: I'm hoping for a B for Math. It's enough to get me out of math remedial, right. Hee. And an A2 for SCS. (It's the average score in the level, right.) Shuckssss. Hahaha! No matter what happens, I'm not gonna emo/cry over my results anymore (Okay, at least not for too long) cause it isn't worth it. :D If crying isn't gonna change my B to an A, why bother?)

I think I've sidetracked a little too much. :D Anyway, back to my point. Out with Gen today. (: Bused down to vivo, then lunched, and movied. :D Angels and Demons! Ahhhh. It's awesomeee. :D Not ttly awesome, but it's goood. Hahaha! I have to admit, I fell asleep during the first part though. The introduction sucks, it's so boringg. O: If they cut down on that, the movie wouldn't end up taking 2 hours, and I won't fall asleep too. :D Haha. But I like every part after the introduction, though. Yay! (: Though I haven't read the book before the movie, it's still understandable, and yepp, it's good. :D Haha. Bused home with her after that, caught up quite a bit. :D 


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »