
The last two weeks of holidays have been awesome. :D Hahaha! You must be like, 'Omg, she's blogging about her holidays when its already two weeks into the new term.' Hee. :D Anyway, those were like one of the best times ever. :D Trainings, picnics, bowling, arcade, barbeque, Sentosa, East Coast Park, team outings, division outings, Mag's birthday surprise, Hannah Montanna: The Movie (L), Ghost of Girlfriends past, Monsters vs Aliens, Drag Me To Hell, Land of The Lost, Night At The Museum 2, Ben's And Jerry's, late night talks, birthday celebrations, family gatherings, late night MSN gossips, blahblahblah and the list goes on. :D
School has turned out pretty alright so far, I'm getting used to the new timetable already. :D Kindda like it more than the previous one, cause now SCS's being replaced by Art and Music yay! :D 2hours of slack time wheee. But still, I think Blackblack and I are gonna be super screwed for music. Omg, we could hardly understand what he was talking last week, and its only the first lesson. O: Hee. Welcome to who wants to fail Music/Art/Asthetics. :D I like the Art project though, cookiesss! :D Ahhh, but its not fair how other classes only have to do one project for Art and Music in total while we have to do one for each, which makes it two in total. O: Zzz, damn. Hmm. Theres a lot more teachers on attachment to our class this term too. :D Hee. Oh, I think I'm starting to like Miss Cheng after her first lesson. :D Hahaha!
'I used to have this really handsome geog teacher back in Uni, so I studied really hard for geog and got top in standard for that subject.' - Miss Cheng. 'No wonder our class never gets to top Lang Arts.' - Francis. :D Hahaha.
Anyway, bused down to my sis's school with Poopy to meet my sis and her friend today. :D Lunched at some very nice place near her school afterwards, met loads of primary school volleyballers there. :D (Adelin! :D And .. JiaOnn LOL. How can you pretend to not remember me, seriously. Hahaha!) Hmm. Had to rush back after lunch cos Poopy has tuition, but it ended up raining really heavily. O: Hahaha! We had to share one umbrella all the way back to the bus stop. LOL. It was kickass fun. :D Serious! We got really wet, and ended up laughing for no particular reason at all. :D Andand, half way, the umbrella actually ended up turning the other direction due to the strong wind. (Omg! Super malu. Luckily there's only some Malay workers there, or else no more face already lahh. Heee.) Okay, point is, we ended up really soaked. :D Fun fun fun! :D We shld srsly try that again. Hahaha! Love you Poopy!