
Let your love reign down on me.
I'm feeling pretty happy today. :D School has been pretty okay so far,though I don't feel like I've actually adjusted fully back into the school curriculum. And that sucks, cause I can't really manage my time really well with all the tests coming up. It's like how I've studied bio for the past two weeks already, and I still don't feel confident about the test. O: Blahhh. Getting back chem tomorrow, -crosses fingers-. :D
Training today was goood! :D Loved how my spiking improved after the long break. (Gosh, I wasn't expecting my skills to still be at this level after so long. Pleasant surprise. :D) Kindda liked my service too, I think I was actually a lot better than the previous trainings. :D Heee. I'm getting that touch back, hopefully nothing goes wrong now. Shall work hard towards my goals. :D
Okay, shall end abruptly here. Biooo time! (Sighs)
P/s: I really like our new class curtains. :D And I'm really dreading Thursday. O: (Sighs.)