.
Date: Saturday, August 01, 2009 @5:20 PM.
Title: (+)

Cause I like that sunshine in your smile.

Hellooooo. :D Have been pretty busy lately, that explains the lack of updates these few weeks. :D Anyway, school has been pretty alright all these while, have been having loads of tests this term though. :D Math and Literature this week, Bio Practical, Chem Practical and Language Arts next week, Biology the week before, Language Arts the week before the week before, and Chem on the second week of the term, Chinese two weeks later. :D Hahaha! Gotten back only Chem all this while, I'm happy with that result. :D Heee. I'm afraid of my Lang Arts result though, didn't think I'll do well for that one. Haha. I realised, things have changed pretty much compared to that of last year. Like, Language Arts used to be one of my strongest subjects last year, and math the worst, now it's the other way round. :D Still, whatever the case, there's no use brooding over it anymore. :D Heee. I'm getting on fine with school now, nothing much has changed since the start of the year, just that Felicia's been more retarded (Hahaha! As if she wasn't retarded enough at the start of the year), Sue-Ann's always sick (Get well soon okay! :D Must come back school on Monday! Heee.) And Xinni's having this crazy obsession over yellow. (Admit it luh, pink rocks more. :D) And now there's Art which is really slack, and music which sucks like mad. :D I gotta admit, Mr Huang is really talented though. (Minus all the 'I will duck tape your eyebrow' stuff and blah. :D Hahaha!) Okay and yes, I'm starting to like 3L more and more now. :D Did I mention that I really really like our class curtains now? :D Hahaha! It's like pretty pink, orange which is not so pretty, and yellow which is also not as pretty too. :D Heeeee. Oh yes, before I forget, I really need to thank Genevieve. :D Thankyou so much for stopping by at my house twice to teach me Mathematics this week. :D Really really appreciate it! :D (Hahaha! My mummy appreciates it more though. Heeeee!) I owe you a million if I do well for Math test this term. :D Hahaha.

Okay moving on, CCA! :D Have been talking to Zhang Huiwen quite alot lately, I'm thankful for that second chance. :D You know, I've been pondering over this for quite some time, and I realise that the teachers weren't actually wrong with what they did last year. Yes, I was really disappointed, but if all that didn't happen, I wouldn't treasure things so much now, and I wouldn't have learnt so much more from all that. :D Anyway, thankyou Poopy and Blackblack for being so supportive all these while, I wouldn't have known what to do without you all, really. :D

Trainings have been pretty good all these while. :D I feel that I've improved through all these trainings, and I hope that coach feels the same way too. :D Oh, and Friday's training was awesome. :D It's been a long time since I felt that bondedness and that eagerness to win as a team. :D Heee. Love that feeling. :D Haha. I really love how we encourage each other throughout and go through trainings not just as individuals, but as one, a whole team. :D Yay.

Hmm, though I doubt you'll read this, cheerup. :D It's only 0.2 seconds, this already proves that you guys are as good as those of the world standard. I know you're stronger than this. :D


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »