Updates! :D
Chem Test is finally overrrr. :D Was relatively okay I guess, just that I don't have the feeling that I'll do as well for this test as compared to the previous one. O: Heee. I like the sitting arrangement in the LT though, we should totally do more tests in the LT sitting right beside each other. :D Hahaha! Kidding. Didn't even have time to look around during the test, just barely finished the paper before the given time. :D Alright, enough about Chemistry. Got back Lang arts letter writing test a few days ago, A2 (Again). Zzz, I seriously need a breakthrough for Lang Arts, my marks seem stagnant at that grade since like forever.
Moving on. :D CCA has been pretty screwed up lately, I guess we weren't really working as a team during the frenly against Queenstown on Tuesday. I keep having the feeling that I'm not really doing much to support the team nowadays. And that sucks cause, I'm not really sure how to go about doing things at times. Coach once asked, 'If you can sense that the morale keeps going down during the match, then why didn't you do something to bring it back up?' And it's such a simple question. Anyhow, I have faith that we'll improve from here, we'll slowly build up that Chemistry (whoops I wasn't supposed to mention anything about Chemistry anymore. Heee.) needed to bond as a team. :D
I feel really happy now. :D I'm not quite sure why, but I don't feel that pressured and stressed out anymore. :D I'm slowly learning to manage my time properly, and to take things by my stride now. :D Hahaha. 'What doesnt break you, makes you stronger.' Thankyou Blackblack, for constantly listening to me rant abt tests, school, CCA, and -coughs- throughout this few weeks. :D Really appreciate it. Heee. (L)
CCA tomorrow! :D Heeee. Is it just me, or are my posts being more and more boring lately. :B I'm not becoming a hardcore mugger! (I hope.)