Think I know where you belong, think I know it's with me.
Love the weekends! :D Loads of time for long afternoon naps, spamming of television programs, homework, and just basically slacking the day away. :D Heee. And the best thing is, there aren't any really major tests that needs hardcore mugging next week, only Bio SPA skill 3 and Language Arts. (See, this is one of those times you feel happy that you didn't take Physics.) Hahaha. Shall do up draft on Lang Arts and see what I can revise for Bio tomorrow before tuition. :D Yay. Ohoh! Speaking of which, there's tuition tomorrow, with a totally new teacher cos the other one left for China alrd. Okay, hopefully she turns out nice. :D -crosses fingers-
Training on Friday was awesome. :D Feels like I've improved quite a lot on spiking and service, I'm hoping my receiving remains as it is also. :D Haven't really felt like I was competent enough for that position before the last training, now I feel like I'm ready to work hard and prove to others that coach didn't make the wrong decision or whatsoever. (: Didn't get to train on team rotation or anything of that sort though, there wasn't enough time due to the stupid rain. ): Heee. But at least, I didn't turn darker despite not putting any sunblock yesterday. :D Yay. Heee. Talked to Julia a lot about _________ while we were doing PT at the grandstand, I must admit, she's really nice to confine in. :D Heee. Miss those times when we would crap a lot at the library with Rae, when we were supposed to be working on projects instead. :D Hahaha. BUSHY LOL. (L)(L)
Went out with Joyce for dinner after CCA, pepper lunch! (L) Heee. Talked to her quite a bit about CCA, thankyou for being so patient with me over the past few weeks. :D (I.e going to collect keys with me and finding Zhang laoshi after that, giving that pair of spare keys and blah.) :D Hee. Really appreciate it. (L)
Hmm. Went out with Sue-Ann and Yiyao twice this week, Jean came along on Thursday. :D Hahaha. Went Ikea for lunch, talked (or rather, gossiped) quite a lot about ________ (Hahaha! I realise it's all the same person, whoops.) Hahaha! Okay, we should ttly do this more often. :D
Looking forward to the holidays! :D (2 more weeks. Heee.)
GO listen and watch. :D Hahah! Taylor Swift's really pretty! (: