.
Date: Saturday, October 24, 2009 @12:39 PM.
Title: (+)


"Suddenly I see, why the hell it means so much to me."

The two weeks after Examinations has turned out pretty good, or rather, better than expected. :D We've gotten back all papers already, with the exception of CID, which probably won't turn out well anyway. Hahah. Results have been pretty okay, though it wasn't as good as I would have liked it to be. Still, there's no use thinking about all that now, cause results are pretty much fixed already. :D Haven't been doing much in class other than the checking of Exam papers. Oh, started on another new chapter for Chemistry and Mathematics, I think we're supposed to be starting on another chapter for Biology also but I doubt there's time. (Yay.) Whoops. Have been going through some post exam activities on Thursday and Friday, and most probably next Tuesday also. :D Thursday's 6 hours of bi-cultural program in the LT was (fill in the blanks). Or maybe it's cause I don't know how to appreciate slash do not have any interest for creating movies and blah, that's why I ended up sleeping for like 3hours in the LT. Hahah. Friday was definitely better, though really tiring. :D Hahah. Started with 'Don't forget the lyrics' at the LT (I shall not comment about that, never ever gonna do that again. Hee.) then games around the school after break. Were against 3F all the way, and it sucks cause their class has like, tons of guys, and our guys has like what, 7. Lol. Ahwell. But it was good, cause it's not everyday we get to work together as a class, right. :D

Went Bugis with Poopy last Wednesday, watched her lunch, then walked around randomly after that. Hahah. Got my ears pierced there (the first piercings closed in like less than a month), I'm hoping this one will last, cause I never ever want to go through the same process again. :D Though I must admit, I think the second time didn't hurt as much as the first, or maybe I grew stronger overtime. :D Heee.

Ion with Joyce last Saturday. :D Hahah. Walked around there randomly for about 2 hours or so, then went over to Taka for ice cream before catching a movie. :D



A reinvention of the original 1980 hit film, Fame follows a talented group of dancers, singers, actors, and artists over four years at the New York City High School of Performing Arts, a diverse, creative powerhouse where students from all walks of life are given a chance to live out their dreams and achieve real and lasting fame...the kind that comes only from talent, dedication, and hard work. In an incredibly competitive atmosphere, plagued by self-doubt, each student's passion will be put to the test. In addition to their artistic goals, they have to deal with everything else that goes along with high school, a tumultuous time full of schoolwork, deep friendships, budding romance, and self-discovery. As each student strives for his or her moment in the spotlight, they'll discover who among them has the innate talent and necessary discipline to succeed. With the love and support of their friends and fellow artists, they'll find out who amongst them will achieve Fame...

The movie was awesome! :D It addresses issues that we can totally relate to. I mean, everyone has their own passion and dreams, and people who really succeed are those who're willing to work towards fulfilling it. :D

Felicia and Xinni came over last Sunday to bake for Art, which was supposed to be graded on Friday but wasn't in the end because of all the post-exam activities going on. (This means that we'll/I'll either have to bake again sometime next week/just go buy cookies instead/forgo the whole cookie idea.) Zzz. But baking with those two retards was fun. :D Did the packaging design and all also, I'm glad the whole thing turned out pretty good. :D (Hahah Sue-Ann, you owe us one. Hee.) I think Felicia and I are screwed for music though. Next week's the last week of school already (which also means that all grades and blah must be keyed in next week, but we haven't even completed one whole track. Hahah. Still, I don't think anyone has though.) :D

Class outing @ Sentosa on Monday, and I was late. (Again) Hahah. I can't really remember what we did there already, but I didn't get thrown into the water this time. (Yay!) The sun was super hot though, couldn't even run on the sand barefooted, and the stupid blister on my leg was hurting like mad. O: Hmm. I realized that Jerome could actually play Volleyball though, no wonder they say, never judge a book by it's cover. Hahah. Brrrrr, that reminds me of how I got scammed the day before also, damn. Ahwell. Dined out with the class after that, Tay Lin was super cute, seriously! Hahah. Got home after that, showered like twice, then slept. :D

Lastly, CCA! :D I think planning orientation for the year 2s and year 4s next year wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. There's like so many details to take note of (Manageability, timings, wet weather plans, blah.) which makes everything more complicated than it already is. So yeah, I've learnt to appreciate what the SCs and planning for us now, cause they must have spent like hours working on all the programs, and the least we could do is give them our support, right. :D Moving on, the past two trainings have been good. :D Well, the first one wasn't as good though, I felt like I was overwhelmed by the large amount of pressure I had to put up with. Like, pressure to perform well and at the same time, pressure to ensure that the whole team is motivation to do well also. And it sucks even more cause I know that ultimately I'm gonna have to go through and overcome all that myself, cause I'm supposed to be the one leading the team, not the other way round. But I guess when thoughts like that occur, the thing one can best do is just to believe in yourself, and everything will turn out fine, somehow. :D Hahah. Friday was a lot better though. My spiking improved a lottt as compared to Tuesday. :D Yay! It feels good getting words of encouragement from the people around, & coach. At least now I know that I'm capable of doing well, as long as I try hard enough. Hahah.

:D Ciao.


I must learn to love the fool in me.
The one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, love and hates, hurts and get hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cry.






3/4Laxatives'10 Benjamin Felicia Francis Jiayu Joyce Julia Max Queenie Siying Sue TeckChye Yuxian

Layout by thegatecrasher / Brushes: X X
« Previous Newer »